Monday, August 30, 2010

The funny things that come with having a best friend...

So I am with my best friend Amanda right now and we just finished eating dinner, btw it was really yummy, thanks mom! Anyways, we've been having best friend telepathy lately, p.s. that's when you both say/do something at the same time, but it's really weird because it's been happening a lot lately like we'll start singing,laughing at the same time or we'll say something at the same time. I guess with best friends that just happens a lot because your with them and you pick up on things you say a lot, etc. Or do you have those times where something isn't even that funny but then one of you laughs and than it just makes the whole thing hysterical!?!?! Well Amanda and I have that all the time, especially at 4 o'clock in the morning...but my point is when you have a best friend, expect to laugh 24/7! (I am actually laughing right now...haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment